Sunday, March 31, 2019

3/30/19 Aice media


Update!!!

Well like I said last we finished our filming part of the project so, there is only one more step left in this project which is editing. This probably the most essential part because a film has many scenes and the editing portion of the process puts all those scenes together.

Image result for movie editing

This is just a small example of what I am trying to explain. The are layers of sound and timing for each shot and videos which must be accounted for. Since we need to introduce our lead girl and guy actress in a short amount of time. So Sophie and I are going to make sure we really introduce the Valeria and leave my personality a mystery.

Image result for mystery person

We don't want to make it like a trailer so I will be introduced, but it will be left to the audience to interpret what was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment