Sunday, March 31, 2019

aice media 3/29/2019

I' back just like I promised to update you guys.

We are finally done filming and can start editing. The last part we were having trouble on was the start and end to our film opening. We didn't just wan the start to be like any other Rom Com that simply takes a medium shot of the house of the narrator. Sophie and I were trying to think outside the box.

Image result for outside the box thinking

So Sophie and I began to think and think how we want to introduce the title and at what time. We began to think and luckily something in Sophie's garage caught our eye. She had a drone that can fly up on the air and take aerial shots.

Aerial view
Image result for aerial view

So we decided to use the drone to take shots of Valeria's house and we decided to use that as our opening shot which is used to establish the scenery.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment